We look back at our 16 questions for 2016 and see how things played out throughout the year.
- What Will Be the Story at the Annual Meeting in St. Louis?
- How Will the Supreme Court Rule on ACA Challenges?
- What Will Be the Outcome of Title IX Challenges by Baptist Colleges?
- Who Will Run for SBC President?
- Will There Be Any Entity Head Openings?
- Will the changes we saw in state conventions in 2015 continue?
- How do Southern Baptists respond to the issues involving Islam in the world?
- How Will Higher Education Continue to Change in Relation to the SBC and States?
- How Will Relocation and a Name Change Affect Golden Gate Seminary?
- What Role Will Southern Baptists Play in the US Presidential Election?
- What Influence Will Lecrae Have on Culture with His New Book and Album?
- How diverse will SBC leadership become in 2016?
- What role will the WMU play in the renewed discussions of missions in the church?
- What will we see from ERLC in 2016 in the face of continued cultural changes?
- Will we see increased giving in CP and LM/AA as a result of all the changes in state funding and IMB changes?
- What will be the result of the changes at IMB?
Starting in 1888, the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering® was established to empower the international missions efforts for Southern Baptists. After more than a century, the annual offering continues its steady growth. The National Goal this year is $155 Million. Your giving enables missionaries to be sent to make disciples and multiply churches among unreached peoples and places for the glory of God.