The SBC Executive Committee voted to move the 2023 SBC Annual Meeting from Charlotte to New Orleans this week. Also, Charles Billingsley stopped by to talk about his latest project.
- SBC Executive Committee approves 2023 Annual Meeting move, provides financial update – https://bit.ly/3F8HPBp
- Committee on Nominations report released – https://bit.ly/3vugw1e
- David Roach to be nominated for recording secretary – https://bit.ly/3F3FSGc
- 2022 SBC Annual Meeting app updated and available – https://bit.ly/3LzqrrO
- Hollingsworth to step down as leader of South Carolina Baptist Convention – https://bit.ly/3Ly3epU
- Jonathan Six promoted to SEBTS VP of advancement – https://bit.ly/3koL0LK
- Tawa Anderson to join NOBTS, Leavell College faculty – https://bit.ly/3koL0LK
- Ohio Baptists to sell Seneca Lake Baptist Assembly – https://bit.ly/3krzHlW
This Week in SBC History
- Mumps Don’t Spoil Revival Services
This degree equips students with business and communications skills, as well as biblical and theological studies, preparing young believers for a lifetime of Christian ministry, wherever God calls them.
Let TBC help you find your calling. Learn more at texasbaptist.com/baics.
Resources of the Week