Incredible news from NAMB kicks off this week’s episode, and we talk all things Colorado with its new state exec, Nathan Lorick.
- NAMB: Largest Annie Armstrong Easter Offering in History Announced — http://bit.ly/2gnPstj
- Dove Awards: MercyMe, Williams, Winans have big night — http://bit.ly/2xT8Dq3
- California: Disaster relief begins, former Gateway campus a shelter — http://bit.ly/2xTAmXH
- South Carolina: Lawsuit accuses Columbia’s First Baptist Church of history of covering up child sex abuse — http://bit.ly/2xU8pyL
- Montana: Prayer, new partnerships highlight annual meeting — http://bit.ly/2xUEQgq
- Colorado: Baptists seek revival, anticipate building sale — http://bit.ly/2xT8Klt
- Gateway: Iorg reports seminary is trending well — http://bit.ly/2xU2MRi
- SEBTS: Trustees receive updates on record enrollment and capital campaign — http://bit.ly/2xU3YnK
- SBC: 30th Anniversary of the Humphreys-Patterson Debate — http://bit.ly/2xSzJxp
An Interview with Nathan Lorick
Nathan Lorick serves as the executive director of the Colorado Baptist general Convention. He is a graduate of East Texas Baptist University and Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary where he earned both a Masters of Divinity and Doctor of Ministry degree. Nathan is the author of Dying to Grow as well as the initiator of the 1Cross app that shares the gospel in over 60 languages and the “Game Plan” evangelism initiative. He also holds an Honorary Doctor of Divinity from Louisiana Baptist University.
This Week in SBC History
- Awesome Challenge Faces Baptist Literacy Missions