The Trump Administration announced a reprieve on Bible tariffs this week, and a youth pastor in Oklahoma was arrested and charged with sexual misconduct.
- Oklahoma youth pastor, former teacher accused of rape, lewd molestation http://bit.ly/2P03OnR
- ‘Bible tax’ reprieve welcomed by Southern Baptist leaders http://bit.ly/2OXk2Ot
- ‘Caring Well’ conference on sex abuse passes 1,300 registrants http://bit.ly/2OYRLH6
- MacDonald named IMB VP of marketing, communication http://bit.ly/2OYS0C0
- NOBTS Trustees Approve Renovations and Plans for Leavell College http://bit.ly/2P9cOqu
This Week in SBC History
- GCR Task Force Holds First Meeting