The SBC Executive Committee met this week and announced a couple of new legal arrangements to represent the entity. Also, state convention annual meetings are in full swing.
- EC calls special meeting to address ‘legal, audit and personnel’ matters – https://bit.ly/3jMwPjJ
- EC meets to address legal, personnel issues – https://bit.ly/3q2dIpZ
- Sex abuse task force motions fail at Missouri, Mississippi state meetings, pass in California, Arkansas – https://bit.ly/3pMLfE9
- STATE ANNUAL MEETINGS: Indiana, Minnesota-Wisconsin – https://bit.ly/3Esh6yg
- STATE ANNUAL MEETINGS: Kansas-Nebraska, Nevada – https://bit.ly/3GupMWB
- Ex-Liberty spokesman says he was fired for raising concerns – https://bit.ly/3GtmVgN
- Daniel Darling named director of SWBTS Land Center – https://bit.ly/3pOjCea
This Week in SBC History
- Schroeder named head of Brotherhood Commission
The ministry landscape is changing faster than ever, and ministers of every calling need versatile training for today’s church and marketplace. And so, in partnership with Dallas Baptist University, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary is now enrolling students in their new MDiv+MBA program. With a biblically faithful foundation, hands-on ministry experience, and contemporary business training, this is a program for tomorrow’s pastors, missionaries, entrepreneurs, and lay leaders. To learn more, visit swbts.edu/mdivmba.