Following the election of Donald Trump, we break down what that might mean for Southern Baptists in days to come. We also discuss other ballot measures, state convention recaps, and sit down with Dr. Jamie Dew to hear more about the College at Southeastern.
- Three Southern Baptists in the Senate won re-election as Republicans — http://bit.ly/2eX6Liq
- Marijuana legalization expands in eight of nine states — http://bit.ly/2eX9bh9
- Physician-assisted suicide approved in Colorado — http://bit.ly/2eXa1u9
- Death penalty affirmed by California, Nebraska, and Oklahoma voters — http://bit.ly/2eXamNo
- LifeWay: 2nd ‘Insanity’ simulcast Nov 13, DVD release Nov 21 — http://bit.ly/2eX43tj
- SBC: Crossover in Phoenix adds Greg Laurie crusade — http://bit.ly/2eX6j3w
- Texas: Two churches face ouster for LGBT policies — http://bit.ly/2eX8pR2
- Ohio: Baptists adopt 50/50 funding of SBC causes — http://bit.ly/2eX9yYS
- Kansas-Nebraska: Baptists increase CP 3 percent — http://bit.ly/2eX9CYE
- Montana: Southern Baptists ‘Refresh’ at annual meeting — http://bit.ly/2eX73Wy
- Arkansas: Baptists increase CP for SBC missions, ministry — http://bit.ly/2eX5lo8
About Dr. Jamie Dew
Dr. Jamie Dew is the Dean of the College at Southeastern where he also teaches Philosophy and the History of Ideas.He has degrees from Toccoa Falls College and Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary and is currently working on a second PhD in Philosophy from the University of Birmingham in England.
This Week in SBC History
- A Lesson in Church Autonomy