Subscribe: iTunes • Stitcher • TuneIn Radio • Google Play • RSS • Spotify
SBC Executive Committee President Ronnie Floyd announced he would be leaving the EC at the end of October. Also, the Committee on Cooperation members have been named by Rolland Slade and the Sex Abuse Task Force.
- Floyd resigns as leader of SBC Executive Committee – https://bit.ly/3aKHEh6
- Committee on Cooperation named in conjunction with Guidepost contract – https://bit.ly/3vdaKzo
- Guenther, Jordan withdraw as legal counsel, end long relationship with Southern Baptists – https://bit.ly/3AKWgaQ
- In a return ‘home,’ Mike Proud elected as next state exec for Colorado Baptists – https://bit.ly/3AJgPVs
- STATE ANNUAL MEETINGS: Alaska, Dakotas, Montana – https://bit.ly/3lL4Y50
- Hotel reservations for Anaheim set new record – https://bit.ly/2XjeL8W
This Week in SBC History
- Houston Hotel Reservations Should Be Made at Once
If you’re considering your next steps in theological education, then head to Fort Worth, TX, for Southwestern Seminary’s Fall Preview Day on October 22. You’ll have a chance to tour the campus, meet your professors, talk with fellow students, meet President Adam W. Greenway, and experience the unique campus community of Southwestern Seminary. Visit swbts.edu/preview to learn more and register for Fall Preview Day at Southwestern Seminary.
Patrick Charles Pfrimmer
In considering the Executive Committee actions…
In declining attorney-client privilege they will loose their insurance. They will not be able to pay IF a court rules against them. Those who do not know God sometimes act more prudently than believers. It is my opinion that those who voted to wave attorney-client privilege acted in a very foolish manner!!! Incredible lack of judgment!!!!