Subscribe: iTunes • Stitcher • TuneIn Radio • Google Play • RSS • Spotify
Longtime pastor and former SBC President Johnny Hunt has filed suit against the SBC, the SBC Executive Committee (EC) and Guidepost Solutions. The suit seeks unspecified damages related to allegations of defamation and the invasion of privacy based on accusations made against Hunt in the 2022 Guidepost report stemming from an investigation into the alleged mishandling of sexual abuse by the SBC EC.
- Johnny Hunt sues SBC, EC and Guidepost – https://bit.ly/3K7qBZ6
- Leatherwood installed as new ERLC president – https://bit.ly/40hoQyk
- ERLC trustees OK senior staff additions, award recipients – https://bit.ly/3K5KL5S
- Author, ethicist Jason Thacker Joining Boyce Faculty – https://bit.ly/3z6vQlA
- Wolfe elected as new South Carolina Baptist exec – https://bit.ly/3TKPPjh
- Former SBCV executive Doyle Chauncey dies – https://bit.ly/3lMAQZz
- Longtime NOBTS registrar Paul Gregoire dies – https://bit.ly/3JJGbsx
- Former SWBTS professor of missions Samuel Shahid dies at 87 – https://bit.ly/3JJGbsx
This Week in SBC History
Billy Graham to speak at SBC Annual Meeting
Does SBC have ESL literatire?