The big news item of the week: J.D. Greear’s candidacy for SBC President and break down the duties of the office.
- SBC: J.D. Greear to be SBC president nominee — http://bit.ly/1ppbONn
- Cooperative Program: National CP 7.19% ahead of projection — http://bit.ly/1ppbQ83
- Supreme Court: Court division appears on Texas abortion regulations — http://bit.ly/1ppbRbW
- Alabama: Church & sexuality focus of conference — http://bit.ly/1ppbTAx
- LifeWay Research: Refugees, churches & fear spotlighted in study — http://bit.ly/1ppbU7x
This week’s podcast is sponsored by Southeastern Seminary’s new 81-hour M.Div. The 81-hour M.Div. is specifically designed to better equip students to take the gospel to their neighbors and the nations. For more information, visit sebts.edu/mdiv.
This Week in SBC History
- George H. W. Bush and George Romney speak at SBC event in Manhattan — http://bit.ly/1QXQvi4 & http://bit.ly/1QXQiLU