LifeWay has identified a buyer for Ridgecrest, and four seminaries held trustee meetings this past week.
- LifeWay agrees on terms of sale for Ridgecrest https://bit.ly/351ytpq
- LifeWay announces camp registrations for 2021 https://bit.ly/37bQHHn
- TRUSTEES: SBTS retains names, vacates chair, establishes endowment https://bit.ly/3lNebqk
- TRUSTEES: SEBTS celebrates new provost, record enrollment https://bit.ly/31ehQ8X
- TRUSTEES: Gateway returns to pre-COVID 2020-2021 budget https://bit.ly/37aEUcm
- TRUSTEES: NOBTS approves Leavell College initiatives, elects Tyler Wittman to the faculty https://bit.ly/3nRenXH
- NOBTS and NAMB partner for church planting center in New Orleans https://bit.ly/37c4JsH
- NAMB selects Paul Worcester to lead national collegiate evangelism effort https://bit.ly/31fssnU
- STATE MEETINGS: Alaska, Montana, Dakotas https://bit.ly/3lSzCXk
- Georgia Baptists address ‘pattern of overspending,’ commit to balanced budget for 2021 https://bit.ly/3nYCdRa
- Mississippi Baptist Convention pledges $1 million to international missions https://bit.ly/3lRFv6X
Located in Fort Worth, Texas, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary is committed to providing theological education for individuals engaging in Christian ministry. Southwestern Seminary offers a variety of degree programs at the undergraduate, masters, and doctoral levels. Just this year, our friends at Southwestern launched new 8-week online classes, which means you can begin taking classes as soon as October 19 of this year. If you are interested in taking the next step in ministry, visit SWBTS.edu to learn more about how you can get started.
This Week in SBC History
- Suburban Pastor Calls For New Preaching Patterns