SBC President Ed Litton has named the task force charged with overseeing an independent review of the SBC Executive Committee’s handling of sex abuse claims. Also this week, a presidential search team was named for the ERLC. We also sat down with SBC Registration Secretary Don Currence to talk about his role and that wacky day in 2016.
- Litton names task force to oversee third-party review of SBC Executive Committee – https://bit.ly/36oh0Zh
- ERLC presidential search committee named – https://bit.ly/3qY05GH
- Cirincione named Nevada executive director-treasurer – https://bit.ly/3xuWPF2
- CP giving heads into final quarter $6.1M above budget – https://bit.ly/36rUkaM
This Week in SBC History
- Disney boycott could reflect civil rights, Kmart examples
- Southern Baptists end 8-year Disney boycott – https://nbcnews.to/3yGqqeX