The North American Mission Board has filed an appeal with the Supreme Court of the United States in an effort to uphold a lower court’s ruling involving a lawsuit filed by Will McRaney.
- NAMB appeals to Supreme Court in McRaney case, claims first amendment protections https://bit.ly/3dp4FZL
- New Fort Knox chaplain is SBTS alum – https://bit.ly/3ugj7t9
- Fires claim church, camp building in Louisiana – https://bit.ly/3bn3iIs
- Stone discusses ‘wave revivals,’ ‘toning down the rhetoric’ in BP interview – https://bit.ly/2NkblxD
SBC This Week is sponsored by Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, where you can get the theological training and the hands-on experience you need to thrive in ministry. Wherever and however God is calling you to serve the church and fulfill the Great Commission, SWBTS offers a degree path to equip you. Whether you are pursuing a bachelor, masters, or doctoral degree, Southwestern Seminary is here to walk alongside you as you live your calling. Learn more at swbts.edu/MDIVMBA.
This Week in SBC History
- Survey shows Baptists waning on missions, fearing apathy