Subscribe: iTunes • Stitcher • TuneIn Radio • Google Play • RSS • Spotify
Legal updates and updates to previously reported stories dominate this week’s news. We also report on CP giving with just two months left in the budget year.
- NAMB lawsuit defends church’s ministry expansion http://bit.ly/2yMaISA
- SWBTS denies liability in sex abuse lawsuit http://bit.ly/2yZQyEZ
- SWBTS launches Center for Church Revitalization http://bit.ly/2yZQODX
- National CP 1.45% over YTD budget projection http://bit.ly/2yMa87m
- GuideStone affirms 20/20 & SBC response http://bit.ly/2yNI7fJ
- Floyd dialogues with convention advancement groups http://bit.ly/2yNIffd
- Asian American Baptists engage government officials http://bit.ly/2yNIw1J
- Southern Baptist Deaf meet at Ridgecrest http://bit.ly/2yMaYkw
- Man accused of molesting children in church bathroom faces additional charges http://bit.ly/2yMb6k0
- After investigation, religion dean leaves Southwest Baptist University to return to pastorate http://bit.ly/2yKkAwe
If you’re not casual about your faith, your Christian college shouldn’t be either. As the undergraduate school of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, Boyce College exists to prepare men and women for gospel service in areas like biblical studies, business, teaching, ministry, and more. Study on campus in Louisville or online. Learn more at boycecollege.com.
This Week in SBC History
- What Better Collateral Than Bikes and Mower?
Resources of the Week
- Amy: First
- Jonathan: Orlando Pastor’s Event for SBC Annual Meeting 2020