Legal updates and updates to previously reported stories dominate this week’s news. We also report on CP giving with just two months left in the budget year.
- NAMB lawsuit defends church’s ministry expansion http://bit.ly/2yMaISA
- SWBTS denies liability in sex abuse lawsuit http://bit.ly/2yZQyEZ
- SWBTS launches Center for Church Revitalization http://bit.ly/2yZQODX
- National CP 1.45% over YTD budget projection http://bit.ly/2yMa87m
- GuideStone affirms 20/20 & SBC response http://bit.ly/2yNI7fJ
- Floyd dialogues with convention advancement groups http://bit.ly/2yNIffd
- Asian American Baptists engage government officials http://bit.ly/2yNIw1J
- Southern Baptist Deaf meet at Ridgecrest http://bit.ly/2yMaYkw
- Man accused of molesting children in church bathroom faces additional charges http://bit.ly/2yMb6k0
- After investigation, religion dean leaves Southwest Baptist University to return to pastorate http://bit.ly/2yKkAwe
This Week in SBC History
- What Better Collateral Than Bikes and Mower?
Resources of the Week
- Amy: First
- Jonathan: Orlando Pastor’s Event for SBC Annual Meeting 2020