Subscribe: iTunes — Stitcher — TuneIn Radio — Google Play — RSS
Following the massive relief response to Hurricane Harvey and the flooding in Texas, NAMB was honored at the White House. We also sit down with Jen Wilkin to talk parenting, Bible study, and women in ministry.
- Ezell, other disaster relief leaders honored at the White House — http://bit.ly/2eRWysS
- National Day of Prayer ordered by the president — http://bit.ly/2eRpG3x
- National CP 4.2% over YTD projection — http://bit.ly/2eSakvD
As you may have heard if you were in Phoenix for the SBC Annual Meeting, we’ve all been invited go to Equip.SBTS.edu to download a free copy of Essential Reading on Preaching from The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary’s new resource Southern Equip. Get your book now at equip.sbts.edu.
An Interview with Jen Wilkin
Jen Wilkin is an author and Bible teacher from Dallas, Texas. She has organized and led studies for women in home, church, and parachurch contexts. She and her family call The Village Church home. Jen currently serves on the team of the Village Church Institute, with direct responsibility for adult classes at all campuses. Jen and her husband Jeff have four children and have been married for 23 years.
This Week in SBC History
- Green Alert Implemented at IMB
Resources of the Week
- Amy: CSB Reader’s Bible
- Jonathan: Portrait of a Pastor