Subscribe: iTunes • Stitcher • TuneIn Radio • Google Play • RSS • Spotify
Trustees for the North American Mission Board met last week and requested the collegiate ministry assignment. Also, CP giving continues to stay above budget for the year.
- NAMB trustees celebrate Boston church planters, OK collegiate ministry assignment request – https://bit.ly/2SCCv5j
- NAMB requests SBC collegiate ministry assignment transfer – https://bit.ly/33gDsSE
- National CP giving above monthly budget once again, up 2.64% for the year – https://bit.ly/3f4saq2
- SBC presidential candidates share testimonies, visions in online forum – https://bit.ly/3xWWxr5
- FROM THE SEMINARIES: MBTS announces faculty additions; SBTS offers new online degrees; SEBTS adds 5-year MA plan – https://bit.ly/3bcv0rU
- North Carolina pastor arrested on sexual exploitation charges – https://bit.ly/3b9lKoE
- India COVID-19 surge prompts Southern Baptists to prayer, action – https://bit.ly/3eTEUQc
- As crisis continues in India, Send Relief brings aid to those in need – https://bit.ly/2R0ZM0a
- Indian hospitals under strain as COVID surges – https://bit.ly/3xTokJ5
SBC This Week is sponsored by Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, where you can get the theological training and the hands-on experience you need to thrive in ministry. Wherever and however God is calling you to serve the church and fulfill the Great Commission, SWBTS offers a degree path to equip you. Whether you are pursuing a bachelor, masters, or doctoral degree, Southwestern Seminary is here to walk alongside you as you live your calling. Learn more at swbts.edu/MDIVMBA.
This Week in SBC History
- Five Major Questions Will Confront S.B.C.
“Download this episode” link for both April 30 and May 7 links back to the April 23 podcast. Can this please be corrected? The “download” option allows me the prerogative to listen at a faster speed when my time is limited. Thanks!
I’d like to comment on live show today. Ppl that draw welfare a lot of them” Don’t want to work” it’s time to limit thier food stamps n welfare checks. They need to get a job and to put it plainly haveing children that they cannot afford. To care for if they are not working. Dealing drugs rtc