A new study from LifeWay Research shows an increase in pastor pay; Kentucky Baptists give more than ever before.
- LifeWay Research: 2016 study of pastor salaries, benefits available — http://bit.ly/2cZ8kMp
- NCAA: Tourney pulled from N.C. over restroom bill — http://bit.ly/2c9yF8t
- NFL: GameDay Church, in 2nd NFL season, ready to expand — http://bit.ly/2cWpcaF
- SEBTS: Southeastern and P4CM partner to increase diversity in seminary education — http://bit.ly/2cWqKl5
In Designed to Lead, authors Eric Geiger and Kevin Peck argue that churches that consistently produce leaders have a strong conviction to develop leaders, a healthy culture for leadership development, and helpful constructs to systematically and intentionally build leaders. All three are essential for leaders to be formed through the ministry of a local church. To pick up your copy and get your free resources related to the book, visit designedtolead.com.
- Richard Land named president of CLC (ERLC)