We celebrate the record-breaking LMCO and ask seven questions for the upcoming SBC Annual Meeting.
- IMB: Lottie Moon offering reaches $165.8 million — http://bit.ly/1ZBoUTR
- ACP: More churches reported; baptisms decline — http://bit.ly/1ZBnUz2
- Maryland: SBTS professor Kevin Smith called as Mid-Atlantic exec — http://bit.ly/1ZBnrwF
- GGBTS: Golden Gate Seminary closes Mill Valley campus — http://bit.ly/1ZBoFIv
- LifeWay: Billy Graham statue move rescheduled — http://bit.ly/1ZBozk7
- SBCPC: Greg Davidson to be Pastors’ Conference VP nominee — http://bit.ly/1ZBnOYg
- SBC: St. Louis prayer call to be broadcast globally — http://bit.ly/1ZBo3Cz
Links mentioned in this episode:
- B21 article about registration for messengers and guests
- SBC Pastor’s Conference proposal from Dave Miller
Today’s episode is brought to you by twenty28.co, powered by LifeWay, the world’s largest provider of Christian resources. twenty:28 is the easiest way to create a beautiful church website. It’s so simple that anyone can build a website in minutes. If you can use the Internet, you can build a website! Start building your church’s website today for FREE for 30 days. Go to twenty28.co!
7 Questions for the SBC Annual Meeting
- Will the new proposed format for the pastors’ conference resonate with attendees when they elect the 2017 president?
- Will we see any last-minute candidates for office?
- What will be the composition of the messengers?
- Will there be any major announcements?
- What resolutions will emerge from the meeting?
- Will Golden Gate become Gateway?
- Will Lizette Beard (@LizetteBeard) reprise her tour and evaluation of the exhibit hall?