California Senate Bill 1146 is amended, some news from the seminaries, and an Olympic update.
- California: Change in bill results in religious liberty win — http://bit.ly/2b0XKmx
- MBTS: Midwestern & Moody partner on ‘For the Church’ imprint — http://bit.ly/2b0XML4
- LifeWay: Wax named Bible and reference publisher — http://bit.ly/2bd2ES2
- NOBTS: New Orleans to launch interactive Ph.D. program — http://bit.ly/2b0XML4
- GuideStone: Trustees hear reports during ‘Year of Influence’ — http://bit.ly/2b0XWlL
- Dove Awards: Daigle tops list of nominees — http://bit.ly/2b0Y98q
- Olympics: Diving duo wins silver, gives credit to Christ — http://bit.ly/2b0YojR
The 9Marks at Southeastern Conference equips church leaders with a biblical vision and practical resources for displaying God’s glory to the nations through healthy churches. This two-day conference is held on the campus of Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary in Wake Forest, NC and is open to the general public, pastors and their staff. This year’s 9Marks at Southeastern Conference will be held on September 30 and October 1, 2016. Register online at 9marksse.org.
This Week in SBC History
- 1971 Meeting with Henry Kissinger and Religious Leaders