Judicial rulings involving religious liberty dominated the news wires this week. We also have a contest for listeners to win a banner from SBC17. Be sure to listen for the details of that.
- SCOTUS: High court backs church in public benefits case — http://bit.ly/2upFyMy
- North Carolina: Federal court upholds North Carolina religious liberty law — http://bit.ly/2upLxRM
- Mississippi: Religious liberty law in Mississippi upheld on appeal — http://bit.ly/2upt7Ax
- Arkansas: Ten Commandments monument toppled at Arkansas Capitol — http://bit.ly/2upGqkh
- SBTS: Charles W. Draper, beloved scholar-teacher, dies at 70 — http://bit.ly/2upo4zY
This Week in SBC History
- Draft Status Changes for SBC Lay Leaders