Subscribe: iTunes • Stitcher • TuneIn Radio • Google Play • RSS • Spotify
The SBC Sexual Abuse Task Force released its proposed recommendations that will be brought to the SBC Annual Meeting later this month. In response, the SBC Executive Committee amended budget proposals to provide funding for the recommendations.
- SATF recommends ‘Ministry Check’ database, Abuse Reform Implementation Task Force – https://bit.ly/3zg6R0E
- EC votes to approve initial, future funding of sexual abuse response – https://bit.ly/3tdmWjN
- SWBTS releases list of 13 individuals connected to sexual abuse allegations – https://bit.ly/3Q1G9i0
- SBTC to hire sexual abuse and survivor care consultant – https://bit.ly/3NR1lW9
- KBC preparing handbook to help churches prevent and respond to sexual abuse – https://bit.ly/3NR1lW9
- Brad Eubank to be nominated for SBC first vice president – https://bit.ly/3NQ1LMp
- Keelan Cook promoted to director of SEBTS Center for Great Commission Studies – https://bit.ly/3NThv1q
- Clayton Cloer named president of Baptist College of Florida – https://bit.ly/3NThv1q
- IMB releases 2021 statistics – https://bit.ly/391Ru1c
This Week in SBC History
- God’s Grace Reaches Into All the World
This June, thousands of Southern Baptists will gather in Anaheim for the SBC Annual Meeting, and Southwestern Seminary wants to see you there. Tickets are on sale now for Southwestern Seminary’s SBC Alumni & Friends Luncheon which will take place on June 15 at 12:00pm. Make plans to reconnect with fellow alumni and catch up with SWBTS faculty.
You can purchase your tickets at swbts.edu/sbc22.
Resources of the Week