Legal updates dominate the news this week as the SBC was added as a defendant in the Pressler sexual assault lawsuit. Also, a lawsuit against NAMB was allowed to proceed to the next stage.
- SBC added as defendant in Pressler lawsuit — http://bit.ly/2rEYD0P
- Judge says employment interference lawsuit against NAMB can proceed — http://bit.ly/2rFUcTx
- Highpoint Church confirmed as non-SBC
- The Summit climbs toward 1,000 new churches — http://bit.ly/2rBj3aW
- Evangelicals for Life addresses ‘pro-life ethic’ — http://bit.ly/2rItBoC
- ERLC names Leadership Council for 2018 — http://bit.ly/2rIkjsW
- Brownback confirmed on Pence tie-breaker — http://bit.ly/2rHje4r
- Black church, family conference marks 25 years — http://bit.ly/2rEwuqy
- 100 years of LifeWay Architecture — http://bit.ly/2rBjt10
- Kody Gibson named SBTS communications VP — http://bit.ly/2rEYDOn
Located in Louisville, KY, The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary is committed to training future pastors, missionaries, and gospel leaders. You can learn more about undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programs by visiting sbts.edu.
This Week in SBC History
- Church Bulletins Said to Be History Data Source