The Council of Seminary Presidents issued a statement reaffirming the BFM2000 this week, and there are a pair of rather important legal updates to cover.
- Seminary presidents reaffirm BFM, declare CRT incompatible https://bit.ly/3lGqynJ
- Texas attorney general intervenes in Southwestern, Baylor lawsuit https://bit.ly/3lHaouu
- NAMB en banc request denied by 5th Circuit; Confusion regarding amicus brief addressed https://bit.ly/2Ia0LXl
- STATE MEETINGS: BRN casts ‘Kingdom vision’; BGAV celebrates ongoing ministry https://bit.ly/36FUvQz
This fall, Southwestern Seminary announced a new, joint Master of Divinity and Master of Business Administration degree. Built in partnership with Dallas Baptist University, this new degree path is designed to equip believers with a versatile degree for today’s church and marketplace. Equipped with deep theological knowledge and flexible business skills, men and women will be able to use this training to take the Gospel all over the world, wherever God may call them. If you’re interested in the new joint M.Div./MBA, then visit swbts.edu/MDIVMBA for more information.
This Week in SBC History
- Leavell Named President of New Orleans Seminary