Subscribe: iTunes • Stitcher • TuneIn Radio • Google Play • RSS • Spotify
Send Relief announced its intent June 8 to give $3 million to fund the proposed Sexual Abuse Task Force (SATF) recommendations for sexual abuse reform, and an additional $1 million to establish a survivor care fund to provide trauma care for survivors and trauma training for pastors.
- Send Relief offers $4 million to fund EC sexual abuse response, survivor care fund – https://bit.ly/3QcF86Z
- Sexual Abuse Task Force modifies recommendations in advance of the annual meeting – https://bit.ly/3xnYXje
- GCC thanks Task Force, calls for action – https://bit.ly/3aNulzP
- CP giving above budget by $11.2 million through May – https://bit.ly/3zw3cf1
- Lifeway’s 2023 VBS theme leads kids through ‘Twists & Turns’ – https://bit.ly/3tud8SC
- IMB revises COVID-19 vaccine policy in response to improved global access – https://bit.ly/3tstuuQ
That’s what you can expect when you complete a Master of Divinity at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. With a wide array of academic options, Southwestern Seminary offers M.Div. studies with concentrations in educational ministry, women’s studies, international church planting, and more.
So whether you’re called to student ministry, cross-cultural missions, pastoral ministry, chaplaincy, or anything in between, a Master of Divinity from Southwestern Seminary will equip you to live your calling.
You can explore all the options available within the Southwestern Seminary M.Div. at swbts.edu/mdiv.