The BGCO announced this week that they had settled a case related to a sexual assault at Falls Creek and Thomas Hammond has been recommended as the next state exec. in Georgia.
- Oklahoma: Falls Creek settles lawsuit — http://bit.ly/2AXxD19
- SBC: National CP 3.06% ahead of projection — http://bit.ly/2AZ5Qxw
- Georgia: Thomas Hammond to be nominated as executive director — http://bit.ly/2AYW3HL
- Puerto Rico: New planters, resources energize ministry — http://bit.ly/2AZ6GdE
- In Memoriam: John Bisagno, pastor & church innovator, dies at 84 — http://bit.ly/2AYVb5Q
This Week in SBC History
- Baptist Leaders Meet With President Carter