A shooting at a Louisville bank took the lives of five people including the son-in-law of former SBTS president Roy Honeycutt. Also, pre-registration for the SBC Annual Meeting crossed 5,000.
- Shooting personal for at least three Kentucky Baptist churches – https://bit.ly/416hlKY
- Thomas Elliott, son-in-law of Roy Honeycutt, killed in bank shooting – https://bit.ly/3mzQRCK
- 2023 SBC Annual Meeting pre-registration tops 5,000 – https://bit.ly/40hJo9i
- BGCT director search committee reopens nominations – https://bit.ly/419Ou8u
- Frank Ingraham, influential Southern Baptist layman, dies – https://bit.ly/419Ou8u
This Week in SBC History
Microfilm Service Available at SBC Annual Meeting