All eyes were on the Supreme Court this week for the oral arguments in Dobbs vs. Jackson Women’s Health. Also, Send Network has a new leader.
- Pro-lifers hopeful after high court abortion arguments – https://bit.ly/3GcmdDC
- Oral arguments: Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health – https://bit.ly/3DmzaJ1
- Vance Pitman to lead NAMB’s Send Network – https://bit.ly/3ErGpRl
- Mission:Dignity gives thanks for $1 million in gifts on #GivingTuesday – https://bit.ly/31hdlhf
- Giving Tuesday offers prime chance to support SBC entities – https://bit.ly/3G85sta
- State Baptist conventions take historic actions regarding sexual abuse at annual meetings – https://bit.ly/31iyCXV
- Former Oklahoma Baptist preacher indicted on multiple sexual abuse charges – https://bit.ly/3IdyXLY
This Week in SBC History
- Churches Take Pictures of Their New Members
The ministry landscape is changing faster than ever, and ministers of every calling need versatile training for today’s church and marketplace. And so, in partnership with Dallas Baptist University, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary is now enrolling students in their new MDiv+MBA program. With a biblically faithful foundation, hands-on ministry experience, and contemporary business training, this is a program for tomorrow’s pastors, missionaries, entrepreneurs, and lay leaders. To learn more, visit swbts.edu/mdivmba.
Resources of the Week