Subscribe: iTunes — Stitcher — TuneIn Radio — Google Play — RSS
A website for Ken Hemphill’s SBC presidential nomination started a discussion on where campaigning fits within the denomination. We also have some updates on some previously covered stories, and Amy made the news again this week.
- Hemphill unveils campaign website backed by Louisiana Baptists — http://bit.ly/2pxE1UO
- No CP funds used for SBC candidate website — http://bit.ly/2pwLDXo
- Texas: Pressler lawsuit moved to federal court — http://bit.ly/2px2ERq
- Kentucky: CT Calls for Independent Investigation of Sovereign Grace — http://bit.ly/2pAnC1Z
- Alabama: Longtime editor announces retirement — http://bit.ly/2py5Hc5
- Arkansas: Stan Norman named Williams College president — http://bit.ly/2pxST5s
- SEBTS: East Asia Leadership Initiative Launches — http://bit.ly/2pwMp6K
- Film: MercyMe saga opens big with two more faith films due — http://bit.ly/2py3Xjd
- SBC: Women & the SBC, 100 yrs. of ‘extraordinary’ input noted — http://bit.ly/2pvYI3o
Located in Louisville, KY, The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary is committed to training future pastors, missionaries, and gospel leaders. You can learn more about undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programs by visiting sbts.edu.
This Week in SBC History
- New President Named at North Greenville
Resources of the Week:
- Amy: CT Billy Graham issue
- Jonathan: Facts & Trends online
Where is the sbcadvance.net site? Google can’t find it.